The market is so tight right now when it comes to available inventory, which for many buyers creates a problem. When searching for your next home, you want to have as many options as possible. As a team of experienced professionals, we have a large network and various sources other than the MLS to be able to find off-market or pre-market properties that could be a better fit for you. Here are 5 of the ways we can help you find off-market opportunities!
- For Sale By Owner -Sellers that are not working with a Real Estate Agent will not have their homes listed on the MLS. We can reach out and do all of the negotiating to get the deal done.
- Zillow “Make Me Move” and “Coming Soon”-Similar to a For Sale by Owner, home sellers can post their homes on Zillow before they decide to list to determine if anyone might be interested in their home, we can reach out to these sellers and begin the negotiation process before anyone else has even seen the home. Zillow also features a “coming soon” option that many agents use to post their listings online before they are on the MLS.
- RE/MAX Fine Properties Forum and Private Broker GroupsWe have over 100 agents working for our brokerage that often share off-market properties or coming soon listings! We are a part of private agent facebook groups that share these exclusive opportunities not available to the general public.
- New Home BuildsNot finding anything that fits the bill? We can work with you in your search for a new home build. The process of working with a home-builder can be overwhelming, and we are here to connect you to reliable builders, protect your financial interests, and make sure that you end up with your dream home.
- Expired & Cancelled ListingsThere are several listings every day that are cancelled or expire on the MLS for various reasons. Maybe the home was listed too high or they didn’t have good photos. Whatever the case may be, we can pull a report of expired listings and reach out to those sellers to see if they would still be willing to sell.
If you are struggling to find your dream home, ask us about looking at some off market properties!