Sell Your Home in Scottsdale and Greater Phoenix Today Selling your home can be easy. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.

    The Wehner Group, top 1% in Arizona real estate, is a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home. From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for traditional media and online media, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price.

    We are committed to fast, professional and courteous, personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Greater Phoenix and Scottsdale real estate markets and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price. Give us 1% of your trust, we will earn the other 99% – Please fill out info below:


    Property Information


    About You


    Additional Details

    Reviews on Zillow
    "I wish I had eloquent words to describe how I feel about the service provided by the Jennifer Wehner Group to sell my home. My experience probably ... more "
    by gdbell55
    "Awesome! I couldn't have asked to work with a better team! Great buying and selling experience! The Wehner group exceeded all of our expectations :) ... more "
    by user75847340